13.9.11

new purchases.

I had to have something to wear to the wedding in Seattle this weekend... needed to be orange/red/coral/yellow... PERFECT time to buy the coveted Blythe Blouse from J.Crew.  I've been drooling over it since August, and now it's mine... thanks to the student discount and gift card left over from my wedding-belt-option returns.


And to top off my week so far... I got this awesome little e-mail from ebay which I definitely took advantage of ALL DAY TODAY (and last night) listing things.  Made $60.00 today (2 items), and my i-phone jumped to 80.00 within the first few hours.  YAY for that.  


If you're in need of any of the following... BID AWAY:




All in AWESOME shape... I just don't wear them like I should... and, definitely won't anymore.

I'm super excited for wedding weekend.  Kris and Mehren are tying the knot in Seattle on Friday and we'll drive to Portland on Saturday for an awesome open house.  It'll be like our wedding day all over again.  So excited to celebrate with the rest of Kyle's family and friends on the west coast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment