7.9.11

flat tire

Biking home from work today I stopped to buy a bike pump - since I've been riding to school and trying to ride to work and all.  Not five minutes after picking up a nice pump my back tire goes flat. Like... popped flat. Karma? Bad luck? I dunno but it's my first flat ever. Granted, I've only ridden this bike like three times before the last two weeks but that's ok.

Dru's on her way to come pick me up now. Nice benefit of having a wife I guess!? Only, it's been 20 minutes and I'm still sitting on the grass out in front of the nordstrom parking lot...

Shopping break? Pit stop at Jamba juice? Lola couldn't hold it?

Still waiting for baby girl...

2 comments:

  1. aw. baby. love it when you post. no, i didn't have a shopping break. i was cooking dinner and didn't want to leave with the water boiling... it took a second to finish. AND... i took the long way to get there.

    ReplyDelete