13.9.11

Lola needs to get out more.

Poor Lola. She is so sad lately. Probably because she doesn't have a huge yard to run around freely like she did in Georgia. She's been staying in bed all day. By all day I mean under the covers, no coming out other than to whine at the door for a bathroom break. I'd say 18+ hours a day this girl is a no-show.



Today, there was an intervention that involved a trip to J.Crew. I mean.... a trip to the mall solves a lot for me. I have faith it will do the same for her. Well... It might take a few trips.


Obviously she's still having a little trouble, but at least she was out-and-about. Even got to meet Camille and Nathan tonight at Cheesecake Factory at Fashion Place. Her anxiety is definitely making me think she should come to Seattle this weekend. We'll see how that goes. Love my sweet girl.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment