7.9.11

about time.

I was too caught up on the phone issue last night... I forgot to post about a HUGELY important event... 

I BOUGHT A HAIRBRUSH FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2005!!!!

I know... it sounds ridiculous.  That's because it is.  But, in my defense...  



Having boy-short hair for five years never required serious brushing (other than a comb every once-in-a-while), and once I started the serious hair growth I was living with the Graham family.  Nioxin brushes [see pic below] were everywhere.  (literally in every drawer of every bathroom)  Other than that, Amanda had three (no joke) brushes in our bathroom drawer and I always kept one in my purse for the little girls to use.
SO.  Now that I'm in Utah my hair is doing strange things.  ie: being flat, staying clean but still looking stringy, shedding like CRAZY.  SO... I upgraded from my hi-jacked Nioxin brush to this little baby: 


So... Here's to growing LONGer HAIR... without wearing extensions.  WA-HOO!  I've been so excited for this day.  Seriously.

1 comment: