18.4.11

We don't argue that much

Sweet girl thinks we argue a ton? not even true. the last couple weeks have been a little rough, since it' been like 70 DAYS since I've seen my fiancee (besides military people who does that??) ...but I attribute that to the fact that I haven't seen her forever, she's been stressed taking care of a bunch of girls on her own, I have finals right now, and we both have a ton of wedding plans to make. It just happens.

We are pretty different though. On everything... Like sometimes Dru wants to have a Chihuahua to start off our marriage, other days she wants a Great Dane, other days a bunny, a sugar glider, and pet raccoon, etc. etc. SHE CAN'T MAKE UP HER MIND. Even her girls call her out on it sometimes. I know... I've heard them. I on the other hand am pretty traditional. I like to be adventurous in the sense of going and and hiking a mountain, or learning to surf. But spontaneous in the way Dru is? Not at all.

...that's okay though. I love her for it... now. It used to bug me a little bit but I think I'm over it. If it really gets to me I just shake my head and say "oh no..." or "what am I gonna do with you..." and she smiles at me and looks so cute and so fly it doesn't even matter anymore...

She is pretty amazing and although super different from me she's exactly what I didn't know I wanted. I am 100% confident in her ability to make me happy the rest of my life, and my ability to do the same for her.

1 comment:

  1. aw. you're the sweetest. oh. btw. you should spell/grammar check before you post. i've had to fix some things...

    ReplyDelete