18.4.11

i don't "want to have" a chihuahua. i already OWN one.

yeah.  that's right.  Kyle wants my four year old chihuahua to find herself another home because he doesn't want her.  even though he knew I had a dog.... he assumed she "wasn't included" in the deal.  he's refusing to let her come live with us in utah.  suggests we get something "new" together.  what the HECK, right?  in my defense, i wouldn't have even suggested a great dane, bunny, or sugar glider (raccoon was just a cute youtube video, not for real) if he would just BE OKAY with the BABY GIRL I ALREADY HAVE.

VOTE LOLA.  Who cares if there is a pet deposit.  It'll probably be refundable and she only weighs 4 lb.  She's not going to do any damage.  Not to mention, she LOVES sleeping under the covers which is not annoying at all.  It's so cute that she loves to cuddle.  She's so tiny, and gets cold so easily-- she NEEDS human body heat.  With out me, SHE WILL DIE.  all.  your.  fault.

She's pretty much the cutest, sweetest thing ever.  A major part of my life... saw me through awkward heavy eye liner stage... all the way to i don't wear make up at all stage... (see picture below).  She is a NEED, Kyle.  ooooh.  best part.  she has a seasonal collar for every month.  hearts for february, snow flakes for christmas, etc.  it's just SO fun to have a FESTIVE pet.


4 comments:

  1. I didn't know she was included in the deal. I mean we can take her if we need to. But not one thing has ever been said about that. Til a few days ago. To me, if we decide to get a pet together to start off our marriage then we decide to do it, and it would be nice if we could both agree on the pet, the size, the name etc etc...

    I mean, Dru was living on her own in atl for a while... no dog in the house/apartment. Dru's been living in Hawaii working for almost a year... no dog in Hawaii. Now Dru's planning on coming to Utah with me while I finish school... I can only assume no Chihuahua there either.

    I mean... if a Lola comes with baby girl then I'll take Lola and she'll be a wonderful pet. But this is all news to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote new dog. Perhaps one bigger than a gerbil. Unless of course "no Lola" is a deal breaker, than take her with open arms. :)

    ReplyDelete