18.4.11

daylight savings is NOT my friend.

Ever since spring rolled around.... we haven't been able to talk.  The change to a four-hour time difference is a HUGE pain... by the time I put the girls down it's 9pm here/ 1am there and while Kyle answers his phone and turns on Skype... within five minutes... snoring.

Bless his heart, he wakes up at 7 in the morning to get ready for class/work at 8... so, he'll text/call at 3-4 am and get the same thing, reversed (i'm sure he'll have a picture to update this with)

During the day when I have "me" time (that's all relative), Kyle's at work or in class.  By the time he gets off and gets home... (6:30pm his time/ 2:30 pm my time) I'm getting ready/on my way to pick up the girls from school (@2:40).  We can talk for the few minutes of my drive, but the Maui Prep faculty have a policy about cell phones in the car-rider line, SO... that's a no-go.  usually.  I feel like a hard headed teenager b/c the elementary school principal, Mrs. Reader, is always pointing to the "cell phone free zone" poster as I drive by.  OOPS?

It's probably ruining my nanny reputation.

Anyways.  Kyle's FINALS were nice because he pulled a few all nighters so we actually could talk for like 20 minutes at night... normally he was playing cow noises in the background working on his Android App for his ISYS class, but.  Beggars can't be choosers... and I have been BEGGING for some real talk time with my guy.

So, we're that couple that just sits on g-chat video during the day and knows what the other is doing but can't say a word other than type a few things and hope they get read.

NOT ANY MORE.  About to spend QUALITY time together.  ALL SUMMER LONG.  CANT WAIT TO BE SICK AND TIRED OF MY BOY FRIEND.  IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment