30.4.11

Back in Utah

I love my girl so much. Spent a week with her in paradise. Back to snowy Utah. Best moment from Hawaii trip: "HI" at the McDonald's drive-thru. We went there because Dru was hungry after sushi and wanted a cheeseburger. Classy girl. lol. And we've always had this thing where we just say "hi" to each other. Like, when we're talking on the phone, when we're skyping late at night, when I call her to wake her up in the morning, when we're making out. "hi hi hi hi hi". Don't ask me why. So... we got to the drive-thru and they're like "how can I help you" and we were just laughing about something and I turn to the speakerbox and "hi" comes out. It was silly. The tone... I can't describe it. But it was priceless.

Silly girl. Always fun to hang out with.

2nd best moment: SHAVE ICE at Local Boys. Please get me some more shave ice. I can't get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment