28.4.11

how to get kyle to wake up...

so.  kyle leaves maui in less than three hours and look at what he is doing:

sleeping.  not to mention the fact that he's about to get on a more than 5 hour plane ride that is a RED EYE.  it's going to be at least four weeks before we see each other again and this is what he does.  I AM SO INCREDIBLY ANNOYED BY THIS.

so, what do I try to do... sweetly give him a kiss and lean over on him and say "baby, come on... get up.  you leave in a little while."  (he's already napped for more than 30 minutes)  Kyle's reply *grumble, groan, mumble** WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  GET OFF OF ME.  I'm so tired."

Just to add to the situation-- at lunch he asked me to make sure he didn't nap since he wanted to sleep on the plane.

so... 1/2 an hour later I try again: "BABY, I love you... GET UP!"  his reply: *whine, whine, fart, giggle, whine** "baby, just give me a back massage so I can gradually get up... no just let me wake up on my own.  slowly.  with out you."

i'm annoyed and frustrated... but, i try again... he says "STOP.  talk to you later.  leave me alone.  bye." **rolls over with face in pillow** 

so... here i am writing about him on the blog....

after a long battle that involved him saying "why would i WANT TO GET UP to a stupid girl hitting me"-- (i know this sounds like we have problems... but, it was justified on both ends, and kind of funny-- not abusive) he says "what are you doing?" (i am sitting next to him on my laptop)

i don't respond.

"BABY... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

once again, i don't respond... b/c i'm typing.

"oh no.  baby.  are you writing on the blog about me?"

i continue to type and then after a few "i love you" and other sweet things... he rolls over and is now 1/2 awake next to me.  SUCCESS.

1 comment: