1.12.11

this is what's up.

This is my third post.  I'm such a slacker.  At least I'm catching up though, right?  Kyle has a huge project this week, so he's been living at the school from 8 am to midnight (obviously, tonight will be later) with his group... giving me plenty of time to do things, like blog.

It's been a good last few days for several reasons... I'm liking the list thing so, here you go:

REASON ONE: We bought a Christmas tree.  A GORGEOUS one, too.  It was in a giant box at DI and was listed for $15.00.  It's 7.5' tall and is FULL.  Not pre-lit but that's okay because I wanted special lights anyways.  Kyle and I set it up and I've been working on decorating it slowly over a few days.  (almost done but I'll show you as is)



REASON TWO: Pomegranates are FINALLY in stores here!!!  I saw them at Harmon's picking up lunch for my boss and I got so excited.  Kyle and I went to the grocery store as soon as I got home and I cleaned one immediately.  Never has a pomegranate tasted so good.  


REASON THREE: I've been wrapping Christmas gifts.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  Seriously.  Kyle picked out the paper.  It was a good choice.  I'm so glad I brought one of my craft boxes from Georgia.  I've been using odds and ends from it like no tomorrow.  I'm SO excited to give gifts, and I'm SO excited to see everyone!!!

REASON FOUR: Christmas sugar cookies (the really good Pillsbury ones) were on sale 2/$5.00 at Smith's.  Kyle and I stocked up!  


REASON FIVE: I went to DI yesterday to waste time waiting for Kyle to come home.  I was strolling through the hardbacks when I found this amazing Color Drawing reference book specifically for architects and designers. It's old school, but that was when hand rendering was the only option.  It's LEGIT and I learned so much just flipping through it.  I shelled out four bucks and brought the book home.  I have the BEST luck at DI.  Seriously.

REASON SIX: TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment