20.10.11

cassie robinson is amazing.

My sweet friend Cassie Robinson took some AMAZING pictures for Kyle and me... engagements and pre-wedding bridal shots, and I must say... she is reppin' the SCAD talent.  Lucky for you, she is doing specials for family portraits AS WE SPEAK, so... CHECK THE GIRL OUT.

Kyle and I didn't have much time over summer between our travel and our work and our planning, etc. to spend entire days taking photos-- Cassie literally spent just a few hours with us in total and the stuff she got was PERFECT.  She just sent me our CD today and I am THRILLED!

Look how cute my husband is:
  









I'll stop there.  Picture Overload.  

Thank you Cassie for being wonderful.  

Thank you Husband for marrying me.  

Only 17 more days in the contract before I get all my reception pictures.  Get stoked for those.

Kyle and I are going to Vegas this weekend.  WA-HOOOO.

1 comment: